Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NAHBS March 2nd-4th!

It's been super-busy here at the shop getting ready for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show in San Jose. I've got two really neat bikes lined up and will share lots of photos with you all when they come back from the painter and I get them all put together. That's right, you'll get a special pre-show sneak peek. Hang in there for that...waiting for paint takes much patience. Prepare to be amazed. These bikes will be jaw-droppers for sure. If you're anywhere near the bay area you should try to get to the show.

The new shop is really coming together nicely. I have it pretty well laid out and have been tweaking how I store things. There are lots of hooks for hanging various projects from, but there never seems to be enough for all the wheels and I don't quite know what to do with all the forks I seem to accumulate.

If you are in Portland be sure to ring me up and arrange a visit. I mostly spend the day by myself and love to have visitors from time to time.

I'm also putting the finishing touches on a few bikes not going to the show. Expect updates to the gallery in a day or two.

Cheers!
Tony

No comments: