Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bike Show -- Site Changes

The North American Handmade Bicycle Show is finally upon us. I've been preparing for months. Two generous clients have allowed me to show their bikes before they have even ridden them. Thanks Jeff B. and Jeff C. If you're coming to the show you're in for a treat. I put tons of work into the bikes and they represent my best work yet. My third show bike is my very own touring bike. I've wanted one for years and went all out on this one.

There are some pictures up on the site now:
JBR-2
FJ-55

There's only one picture of the touring bike since the final details are not complete. I'm packing it today and leaving tomorrow so I'll be finishing it just in the nick of time. You'll have to come to the show to see more.

If you've been to the site before you'll see that I've done some updating. I tried to present a little more up front and I've put some new pictures up on the main pages. Let me know what you think. I'm really proud of the bikes these days. I love building them and keep getting better at it. Hopefully I'll always be able to say that.

Please come and visit me at the show. It's going to be really cool to meet all the builders and see some of the best bikes in the world.

No comments: